Terms of the deposit:
||1 million UZS
In cash and non-cash form
Depending on the form of acceptance in cash or non-cash form.
Allowed to add up.
Paid in advance each month in cash or non-cash.
If the Deposit is closed early:
When the Depositor receives his deposit in demand within the period from 1 to 11 months, the full month part of the interest accrued to the deposit is retained and paid as follows, depending on the period of withdrawal:
- 1-2 months-accrued for 1%,
- 3-4 months-accrued for 13%,
- 5-6 months-accrued for 15%,
- 7-8 months-accrued for 17%,
- If the 9-11-th months are received in full, then for all the full months, the annual recalculation from 19 percent will be made, and the amount and percentage of the deposit will be returned in the same form in which the deposit is credited (cash and non-cash).
- A copy of the passport (the original is provided for viewing);