Basic terms of the loan:
Conditions of the educational loan allocated by JSC Aloqabank to individuals with the funds of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan
||Loan repayment period
||Annual interest rate on the loan*
Based on the amount of the contract.
The principal debt is repaid within 7 years, starting from the seventh month after the official expiration of the term of study.
Interest on the loan is paid monthly after the loan is allocated.
Purpose of the loan:
To make payments under the contract in order to receive education on a fee-and-contract basis on a full-time basis in higher educational institutions operating in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Type of provision **
- If the loan amount does not exceed 100 times the base rate - a guarantee from a third party;
- If the loan amount exceeds the base calculated amount by more than 100 times base rate – the pledge of liquid property.
* The interest rate on the loan is reduced proportionally, in case of a reduction in the main rate of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and in case of an increase, it remains unchanged.
** Collateral and guarantee for an educational loan allocated to children of families included in the "Unified Register of Social Protection" are not required.
List of documents required from the borrower:
- the original passport or ID card of the client (co-borrower, guarantor, who is an individual) (a copy of the original passport or ID card is taken by a Bank employee);
- an agreement (contract) between a student and a higher educational institution on tuition on a fee-and-contract basis, executed in accordance with the established procedure;
- documents related to the loan collateral.