Service accounts in national and foreign currency
- Opening and maintenance of bank accounts of residents and nonresidents of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the national currency.
- Opening and maintaining accounts of residents and nonresidents of the Republic of Uzbekistan in foreign currency.
To open a bank account, the Client should:
- Present an identity document,
- To conclude with the Bank Account Agreement.
Clients can obtain information on the availability of funds in the account and their movement. In addition, the customer can provide the Bank a standing order to transfer funds from his account within the balance of funds in the account.
Client's bank account may be either in person or by proxy by granting him power of attorney executed in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
For operations conducted with a bank account commission in accordance with the Bank's tariffs.
Payments in local and foreign currency account opening
AloqaBank conducts money transfers individuals - residents and nonresidents of the Republic of Uzbekistan in national and foreign currency in favor of individuals and legal entities.
The Bank may perform the following operations:
- Crediting of funds in national and foreign currency account opened at the Bank;
- Write-off of sums of money in local and foreign currency from an account opened in the Bank;
Payments in local currency are carried out only within the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Transfers in foreign currency carried out in accordance with the currency legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
AloqaBank carries out the following operations with cash:
- Issuance of cash funds from the current account for admission to the account of non-cash;
- Acceptance for collection of non-payment of banknotes of foreign states;
- Exchange, and admission non-payment banknotes of foreign governments on commission;
- Receiving for expertise of bank notes of dubious authenticity.