The Joint-Stock Commercial "Aloqabank" was established by the Cabinetof Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan under the Ordinance No. 502 on the 12th of October 1994.History of the Bank
individual-clientscustomer data as of 01.01.2021
highly qualified employees
service centers in
the Republic of Uzbekistan
branches in the republic
with headquarters in Tashkent
The JSC Aloqabank is:
- member of the Association Banks of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- member of the Foreign currency Exchange market of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- member of the Foundation of banks "Omonatlarini kafolatlash jamg’armasi";
- member of “Tashkent” Stock Exchange of the Republican of Uzbekistan;
- member of the National Payment System of Uzbekistan;
- member of the International Payment System SWIFT;
- member of the International Payment System VISA;
- member of the Association of Lessors;
- member of the center to initiativesof the syndicated loans.
Mission and charter of the bank
The basis of the philosophy of the bank is reliability, technology and high quality financial services.
Due to the work of professionals, the bank is developing rapidly and maintaining its stability.
JSC "Aloqabank" is a reliable bank.
This is confirmed by the ratings of national and international rating agencies.
|Fund for Reconstruction and Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan||77,2%|
|Fund of Information and Communication Technology Development||7,9%|
|Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan||5,7%|
|SUE "Electromagnetic Compatibility Center"||2,6%|
|JSC "Alskom’’ Insurance company||1,0%|
|Tashkent University of Information Technologies||0,8%|
|LLC "MEHNAT PIVO"||0,6%|
|SUE "Center for Radio Communications, Radio Broadcasting and Television"||0,3%|
|JS "O'zbekiston pochtasi"||0,2%|
|JSC "Matbuot tarqatuvchi"||0,1%|
|National Television and Radio Company of Uzbekistan (NTRCU)||0,1%|